Web Portfolio Evaluation Questions
- Does the site offer new and interesting content?
- Do all of the links work? Are all the links relevant?
- Do all of the images load?
- Targeted audience apparent?
- Purpose of the site apparent?
- Subject of the site apparent?
- Site is well-planned and logically organized?
- Designer used creativity and imagination?
- Site is free of grammatical and mechanical errors?
- Stylistic content is clear and concise?
- Does the site adequately cover the subject?
- Would the site benefit from further development or research?
- Does every page contain contact information and a “last updated” date?
- Design used consistently throughout web site?
- Navigation obvious and appears on every page?
- Does the site use a Style Sheet?
- Are fonts varied and used consistently — bold for headers, italics for emphasis, etc.?
- Is CRAP considered in the design?
- Is white space used effectively?
- Does the design pass the “blurred-eye” test?